Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Guest Testimonial of the Week

Folks email the DRA office daily looking for their next dude ranch vacation...and occasionally they write back to "thank us" for a great experience.

Thank you very much for your directory and help in assisting me with selecting a great dude ranch for August 2009. We returned this past Sunday from the Vee Bar Guest Ranch near Laramie, WY and had a wonderful time! It was my first dude ranch experience and found Wyoming to be a beautiful state. I have passed along your website to numerous employees and friends letting them know how easy it was to narrow down our search with your directory and how helpful you were. Thank you again and I hope to return to the Vee Bar next year. The Cole family and staff made my sister and I feel very welcomed and comfortable. Elaine from PA!

No comments: