Thursday, December 3, 2009

ADULTS ONLY WEEK: September 5-11, 2010

The Red Rock Ranch, info@theredrockranch.com www.theredrockranch.com

Book your Adult Only vacation now that the kids are back in school. We have a small ranch setting so these spaces will fill up. Please contact me if I can answer any questions.

A testimonial from a past guest.

Please let your staff know how much we appreciated the top notch service they gave us all week; happily accommodating all sorts of things from peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to changes in rides! The most impressive thing to me was that you and your staff seemed genuinely happy to serve us. Not that I would have expected anything else but, I never felt the least bit patronized. Nor did I ever get a hint that all of the work you did for us was ever done begrudgingly. To be frank, this has not been my experience at other places. Certainly not on the whole scale version we received at the ranch! Truly a unique and special pleasure. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

No comments: