Monday, March 22, 2010

Guest Testimonials of the Week

Lake Mancos Ranch - My husband, son and I have been to Mancos Ranch 3 times. It was one of the best vacations that I have been on. They have wonderful children's programs for all age groups. The children are put in with kids their own age. My son would leave with his counselor in the morning and I wouldn't see him til dinner sometimes - (that's the kind of vacation parents only dream of). We met a family there years ago that we still correspond with. There are so many things to do and you can pick whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it. If I didn't want to go riding, I would go shop in Durango or Mancos. The food is exceptional and every night you are seated with different guests so by the end of the week you know everyone there. In the morning, the coffee is made in the dining room and you sit around the fire and chat before breakfast. It's just a great way to spend a week. Even though my son is older now, my husband and I would love to come back by ourselves some day.

McGinnis Meadows Cattle & Guest Ranch - We found McGinnis Meadows and have been going there on Vacation every year - May of 2010 will be our 4th trip - Everybody on that ranch makes you feel so special - The horses are fantastic and very safe for any rider skill. I would give Mcginnis Meadows - 4 stars!!!

No comments: